ROOFING COMPANIES THAT FINANCE HUNTSVILLE
Whether your new roof is the result of a planned project or unexpected circumstances, it can represent a significant, but necessary, home investment. After all, a roof protects your home and your family from outside elements and ensures everyone inside is safe – all due to roofing companies that finance.
FINANCE YOUR NEXT ROOFING PROJECT
The cost of a new roof varies widely because it depends on several factors, including:
● The size and complexity of the roof
● The type of roof – asphalt shingle roof or slate roof
● The roofing contractor hired to do the job, as labor rates vary among pros
● Your geographical area
These variables can make it difficult to save for a roofing project accurately, and that’s where 2nd2None can help.
ROOF FINANCING EXPLAINED
Before getting into the reasons for financing a roofing project, let’s go over some of the terminology when it comes to loans.
The term is the length of time you’re given to pay off the loan, usually in months or years.
The annual percentage rate (APR) is the fee charged by the lender for issuing the loan but does not include compounded interest.
The principal is the total amount of money loaned for the project.
Finally, interest is money charged on top of your loan amount.
WHY NEW ROOF FINANCING CAN BE A GOOD IDEA
It’s certainly understandable to put off roof replacement until you’re forced to have it done, usually due to storm damage or serious signs of a problem. If you’re able to put aside money for home improvement projects, consider yourself lucky. But for many people, the funds simply aren’t available upfront. The following are reasons to finance your roof replacement project.
● Low monthly payments – Financing through a roofing contractor like 2nd2None can result in lower monthly loan repayments for qualified loanees.
● Defer an advance payment with no interest – Loans are available with 0% financing upfront and no prepayment penalties, and some offer no payments or interest for 6 months. You are still welcome to pay off the entire loan amount without interest before the 6-month period is over.
● Quick approval – Because of technology, almost everything regarding the loan can be done online without any paperwork.
● Return on investment – Many studies have shown that roof replacement costs can be recouped when you sell your home, as a new roof goes a long way toward establishing property value.
Roof financing kills two birds with one stone: it allows you to acquire the funds you need to replace your roof, and it gives you a brand-new roof for years to come. Contact 2nd2None Roofing & Construction today with any questions about the financing process, or to get started with a free estimate on your roof replacement.